Dasha (Darya) Koltunyuk graduated from Princeton University in 2015, with a concentration in Comparative Literature and certificates in Piano Performance and Translation Studies. A passionate advocate of the Music Department as a student, and having served as the Chair of the Princeton University Concerts Students Ambassadors, she was invited to remain on campus as the Department and Princeton University Concerts' Marketing & Outreach Manager after graduation.
As a pianist, Dasha has enjoyed performing both as a soloist and a chamber musician throughout the U.S., Spain, France, Germany, Holland, and the U.K., while claiming top prizes at national and international competitions. Having completed a degree in Comparative Literature at Princeton University, focusing on the intersection between music and literature, Dasha continues to extend her love of music beyond performance. She most recently co-founded "Together in Music," a chamber music camp for low-income youth in New York City.
Bachelor of Arts: Princeton University '2015
Private Piano Studies with Professor Miyoko Lotto
Semester Abroad at the Royal College of Music (London)
Recognition & Awards
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Princeton University with Best Junior Paper Departmental Prize; Member of Behrmann Undergraduate Society of Fellows
- First Prize, Thousand Islands International Piano Competition
- Princeton University Concerto Competition
- First Prize, New York Chamber Players Piano Competition
- Top Three, Kosciuszko Foundation Chopin Piano Competition