Apr 13, 2021 (All day)
The major declaration period in 2021 is March 25 – April 13. When the departmental approval process is complete, declare your major by going to the major...(It takes you here if you click More Info)
The major declaration period in 2021 is March 25 - April 13. When the departmental approval process is complete, declare your major by going to the major declaration page on the Registrar’s Website. The Office of the Registrar sends all AB sophomores a link to this page when it is activated at the start of the major declaration period.
Sign-in procedures for prospective concentrators – Class of 2023
1. Schedule an individual virtual appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Prof. Donnacha Dennehy – email@example.com
2. Make sure you have taken MUS 105 & 106 or two music theory courses if you placed out of 105 & 106. Contact DUS if you are in doubt.
3. Declare Music as your concentration in TigerHub between March 25 & April 13
4. Complete your Departmental Academic Planning Form (DAPF) in TigerHub Please note it takes 24 hours for the DAPF to become available to you after you declare.
5. Have the DUS approve your courses and your DAPF
6. Register for your Fall courses in TigerHub on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
7. If you have any further questions, contact the Academic Programs Administrator, Gregory Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-in timeline: The concentration declaration period begins on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The deadline to register in the Department of Music and to choose your major online is Tuesday, April 13, 2021.