Apr 11, 2022 (All day)
The major declaration period in 2022 is March 24 – April 11. When the departmental approval process is complete, declare your major by going to the major...(It takes you here if you click More Info)
The major declaration period in 2022 is March 24 - April 11. When the departmental approval process is complete, declare your major by going to the major declaration page on the Registrar’s Website. The Office of the Registrar sends all AB sophomores a link to this page when it is activated at the start of the major declaration period.
Sign-in procedures for prospective concentrators – Class of 2024
1. Schedule an individual virtual appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Prof. Gavin Steingo
2. Make sure you have taken MUS 105 or an additional elective to meet the minimum requirement of 11 courses in the major if you placed out of 105. Contact the D.U.S. if you are in doubt.
3. Declare Music as your concentration in TigerHub between March 24 & April 11
4. Complete your Departmental Academic Planning Form (DAPF) in TigerHub Please note it takes 24 hours for the DAPF to become available to you after you declare.
5. Have the D.U.S. approve your courses and your DAPF
6. Register for your Fall courses in TigerHub on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
7. If you have any further questions, contact the Academic Programs Administrator, Gregory Smith
Sign-in timeline: The concentration declaration period begins on Thursday, March 24, 2022. The deadline to register in the Department of Music and to choose your major online is Tuesday, April 11, 2022.