All students can search for funding opportunities through the University’s central funding resource: SAFE.
Graduate Students: The Bryan Fund supports the travel and equipment needs of graduate students during their period of enrollment, including DCE status (Years 1-5 for Composition and Years 1-6 for Musicology). To apply for these funds:
- Go to SAFE and search for “Bryan Fund” to access the application.
- Please include a detailed explanation and budget in your application, including the inclusion of any receipts and booking confirmations.
- Your application will then be routed to your Director of Graduate Study for approval. Once funding is awarded, you will receive an email from SAFE with instructions to accept the funds, which will be deposited into the bank account on record with Princeton University (or through a check if you do not have a bank account on record).
- If your funds will be used towards travel (domestic or international), you must also complete a travel enrollment through Enroll My Trip. Funds will not be awarded if the travel enrollment is not approved.
- You may contact the Business Manager for your Bryan Fund balance at any time.
For additional information on departmental funding, please contact the Business Manager.