Access funding

All students can search for funding opportunities through the University’s central funding resource: SAFE.

Graduate Students: The Bryan Fund offers funding for travel and equipment needs of graduate students during their period of enrollment (Years 1-5 for Composition and Years 1-6 for Musicology). To apply for these funds:

  • Go to SAFE and search for “Bryan Fund” to access the application.
  • Include a detailed explanation and budget in your application and upload receipts and booking confirmations.
  • Applications will then be routed to the Director of Graduate Study for approval. Once funding is awarded, an email will be recieved from SAFE with instructions to accept the funds, which will be deposited into the bank account on record with Princeton University (or through a check if you do not have a bank account on record).
  • If traveling (domestic or internationally), it is mandatory to register through Enroll My Trip a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the trip. Funds cannot be awarded until the travel enrollment is approved.
  • Contact the Business Manager for a Bryan Fund balance at any time.

For additional information on departmental funding, contact the Business Manager.

All News